Earlier today, San Angelo ISD announced that campuses and offices will open as regularly scheduled tomorrow, Monday, February 22, 2021, but also offer in-person students and families across the District the choice to have students attend virtually through Wednesday rather than in-person due to the City-wide boil water notice in effect.
For in-person students who choose to attend virtually, Grab-and-Go lunches will be available for pick-up between 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm at the locations listed below. This is an update from the prior timeframe we communicated of 12:00 pm to 1:35 pm.
Locations for pick-up:
- Lake View High School - 900 E. 43rd
- Lee Middle School - 2500 Sherwood Way
- Austin Elementary - 700 N. Van Buren
- Bowie Elementary - 3700 Forest Trail
- Crockett Elementary - 2104 Johnson
- Fannin Elementary - 1702 Wilson
- Glenmore Elementary - 323 Penrose
- Holiman Elementary - 1900 Ricks Drive
Parents and students will not need to pre-order meals through SchoolCafe.
We appreciate our students and families partnering with us to provide successful educational experiences as we work together to overcome the challenges of the past week. Continue to check our website, Facebook, and Twitter, for further related updates.